Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Get Involved

One of the main things I've learned while anchoring the entertainment segment of our 5:00 show is that you need to get involved in the stories you present. So far, I have been able to pre-report on 2 different, really cool, events in North Florida. It is one thing to go out and cover a story, but I think it makes a difference when you put yourself in to it. Especially when it is something for an entertainment segment. This past Friday I went down to Ocala, FL and pre-reported Cirque Italia. This is an Italian born circus, that does not use animals, and is performed on a stage that is actually a 35,0000 gallon tank of water. Here's a look at the package I put together for it, and a little bit to show how it can work to get lost in your story. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment