Thursday, March 24, 2016

Fitness

In the industry I want to work in, it is very important to stay fit. I have been taking this a lot more seriously lately in regards to working out and what I eat.

After looking at blog posts, I noticed Alexis Geffin had posted some different workouts and meals she had been eating. I feel as though I could learn from these!

I also noticed Nikki Rode had a great blog and I loved the title "Strong is Sexy." It's important for people looking to get fit to realize that there is more than being skinny and that is being healthy.

Kelsey Sanchez also had a great blog. She also keeps me motivated when I see her post pictures at the gym.

1 comment:

  1. If you want more workout and eating advice, check out my blog:
    knowitallnutrition.wordpress.com
    I also referenced Alexis's blog, it was so helpful! I love the concept of "strong is sexy" that Nikki talks about and encourage the empowerment of women, physically and mentally.
    You're right, in the telecommunications industry we work in, if you want to be in front of the camera and look healthy, it is essential that you are putting the right foods and work into your body. I'm glad you take staying fit more seriously and I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete