Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Well Would You Look At That!!

Did you look for this page? Or did you get lost and find it? Sometimes I think that's the best way to discover incredible things. Searching for something, stumbling upon something else, and discovering something incredible... getting lost in it. It's safe to say this is a saying that sums up my every day life pretty well.

Hi, I'm Olivia Courtney and I want to me the person that makes you laugh after a rough day of work, class, life.. basically everything thrown at you.
I am a senior at the University of Florida in my final semester. Oh yeah! You read that right, FINAL semester. It's the time for reel building and job hunting... What's reel building and why am I doing it? Glad you asked. I am studying Telecommunication News with hopes of becoming a reporter. My ultimate goal is to work in a large market (preferably New York City) as an entertainment reporter/anchor. But honestly, I would love more than anything to work with Saturday Night Live as the Weekend Update anchor... to make people laugh while delivering the news. Future Tina Fey? Maybe, we all have dreams!


This blog will showcase my love for television. It will show how I am willing to work hard to get where I want to be in life. It will show that I love what I am doing. It will show how much fun and exhilarating the story and reporting process is. It will show me getting lost in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment